Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Who built the earth?

I had another conversation with Tate tonight, I started reading the scriptures that had nothing to do with what we were reading. He asked who built the earth? Well I said it wasn't built it was created by Jesus. How could he do that though he is only one man? I told him that he had a helper named Michael and Heavenly father helped too cause they created it under the direction of Heavenly Father. Tate: Who lived on the earth first? A man named Adam and his wife Eve. Tate: What did they eat?, did they eat sandwiches? Me: They eat what grows on the trees and plants, like apples, oranges, pears. Peyton: and probably corn.? Me: Yes I bet they did eat corn. Tate: does pizza grow on trees? Does money grow on trees? Me: No none of those things grow on trees. Tate then told me he could make a real dollar bill it wouldn't be worth anything but it was for sure going to be real. Does every 6 year old ask these kind of questions? I love these  boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment