Friday, January 31, 2014
1. She is way way fussier then the boys were! I am not sure if she has something bothering her because I am trying everything under the sun and she is still not so happy. I remember Tate and Peyton would sit in a swing and look around and be as happy as a clam,this little girl not a chance.
2. Right now her eyes are a beautiful dark blue that compliments her fair skin and small amounts of blonde hair.
3. 95% of the time her eyes seem really intense like she is trying really hard to like this crazy world.
4. She rarely wraps her hand around your finger. Tate use to hold on tight to my finger when he drank his bottle, she is fine not too.
5. She wiggles and moves as much as she did when I was pregnant with her. I remember so vividly always being able to feel her move around, at night some times I could not fall asleep cause she was doing a dance or jumping jacks, and she still wiggles all the time.
6. I some times call her my little lizard because she is always sticking her tongue out.
I hope beyond all hope that we are good friends, I know I have to be a mother to her but I want to be able to do that along with being good friends. It is amazing to me how your love can grow so much. I became so used to just the boys that I had a quick thought a few months before she was born, will I love her as much as I do the boys? The answer is YES!!