Thursday, January 9, 2014

Paisley please go to sleep!

This little girl is giving me a run for my money, not only has it thrown me for a loop going from 2 kids to 3 kids but she is miss fussy pants. Not like the boys at all! The boys were cake compared to this little one. I am really going to be taught patience with this one cause a few nights I can handle but every night is starting to get old fast. I love her so so much and thinks she is the cutest thing ever, she smells so good. I really missed that new baby smell and I love all her little sounds and when she is sleeping and she smiles, her long beautiful fingers, she has the cutest little nose, I love everything about her. I just hope I can be patient with her cause heaven knows patience has never been one of my qualities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment