Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our last month

 Today we went to Dania Beach to bbq and snorkel with the Hiapo's, Dillon Carlisle and Dan Howell. It has been Perfect out side the last few days and we have spent a lot of time at the beach or the pool. With Graduation over and family gone home we have been waking up as late as Paisley will let us and then heading to the park or beach and ending the day with the pool or at least some variation of that. Today was sad because we have been under the impression that Tex wouldn't start residency  until July 1st but the third year resident texted him today and told him he started June 1st. My first thought is well dang we haven't closed on this house yet and then selfishly Nooooo!!!! Tex don't go. He has been around so much I don't know what I will do when he is gone all day long.  I am going to enjoy this month to its fullest while we can all hang out all day long, and movie nights and ice cream with Tex at night plus his willingness to help me with Paisley when I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment