Friday, October 4, 2013

Tate the little photographer


 Tate took these pictures with my phone and thought they were some serious art! I had to post them cause he was so proud of them. I look like I haven't slept for a few weeks. I wish there was more to write about but the last few days have been kind of mundane and we have been missing Tex a lot. My Mom has been working at the office the last month and a half so it can get kinda lonely, I should be use to it because in Florida Tex was gone all the time. The life of a mother is so rewarding but so hard at the same time. This new season of life I'm in with Tate in school is kinda crazy, getting him up and driving him to school and home work at night, dinner time, bed time, reading the scriptures, brushing teeth, making sure they don't watch to much t.v, stopping the fits.... Some times I wonder how I am doing? But because no one can really give you grade on it you just keep doing the best you can and hope that it is enough, I hope through my weakness my kids will know how much I love them and stay close to the gospel. I love the gospel with all my heart and know that I have so many things to work on but I hope so much like I'm sure most parents that all my children accept the gospel into their hearts and live lives so that they can have true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment