Saturday, January 14, 2012



Today was the First day we all ate at the dinner table together as a family, I mean Peyton sitting in the high chair instead of on the table in the bumbo. So cute he is getting so big I seriously can't believe it. Today at dinner Tex was about to say prayer and Tate said "but i didn't get to say it last year" meaning but I didn't get to say it the last meal time so can I say it? Love those little things he says that really make no sense. Tonight for bed time we read 2 books with Tate and then the Scriptures and he know the Peter Rabbit book almost by heart and we recorded him telling me the story so so so cute  I couldn't stop smiling. :) These little ones drive me so crazy some times but they are so darn cute and I don't know what i would do with out them. This Monday is a Holiday so we are going to go with a group of friends to the Miami sea aquarium, I am excited it will be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment