Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth of July 2013!

 This 4th of July we were in Kansas city because Tex is doing his third month at the hospital here. So we have had so much fun hanging out with our friends the Andersens. They took us to this cool petting zoo that had tons of fun stuff to do like feeding the goats, fishing, riding miniature tractors, petting the cows, a little school house.. So we went there for the afternoon and then went home to make a yummy dinner and then did the fire works in the front yard. My phone died so I didn't get very many pics out side but we had such a fun day. The pictures pretty much tell it all, It was really hot but we had a lot of fun and the boys LOVED the fire works. We will have to do some thing fun for the 24th of July cause the boys loved the fire works so much.



 I loved this little sinks! I want one in my house some day!

 They caught 4 fish I think, we put them back of course but it was so fun to watch Tate pull them out of the water and then after Tex unhooked it let him throw it back in the water. :)


 Peyton played on his tablet while we cooked dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment