Monday, July 8, 2013

Blakes Wedding/Tate

I forgot to write about this story with Tate the night before I left for Utah for my brothers wedding.
 The night before I left I was in the boys room saying good night/ good by. Asking the boys to be really good for Aunt Kathrine and Mee Ma, that I would see them soon and that I loved them so much. I was sitting next to Peyton's bed at the time and he was so tired so he was basically asleep when from Tates bed I heard sobs and sniffles. I crawled over to his bed and said Tate are you okay? Whats the matter? He popped his head up and looked at me with the big blue puffy eyes and wrapped his arms around me and said " I am going to miss you so much!!" I hugged him so tight and told him I was going to miss him too! In his sobs he asked who would take care of him and if I would skype every night and every morning? He then calmed down enough to say he needed to draw me a picture. I told him I still had one that he had drawn me when I went to camp. So I went and got it for him and he cut it in half and gave me the half that had his picture on it and he kept the one that had me on it and asked me to tape it to his wall. We talked for a while until he felt better and he fell asleep. I felt so bad that he was so sad but at the same time it made me happy to know that he loved me so much! They had a great time with Tex's sister and Mom but it was so great to get home to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment