Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Circus

 There is no way to adequately express how much fun I had unless you have been. I think I probably had more fun then my boys.

 You can't really see how cool this was but these guys did the most amazing tricks on these horses going  like 40 mph around this little ring. It was seriously incredible!!

             Of course it was so amazing to see the guy in the fence with all the lions and tigers, it would freak me out, I would for sure never have the nerve to do it. It made for a cool show though.



    They fit 8 bikers in this ball and they were all going like 40 mph.  I think? They were going fast and  it was awesome!! I'm not really doing a good job of explaining how much fun it was but it was Awesome and I hope to go again some day!


No comments:

Post a Comment