Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sanibel Island day trip

                                                 Sanibel Island with my beautiful family!



 I feel so bad I have not written anything for a month. January was the very opposite of December! December I was drama free and so much fun!We did have a lot of fun in Sanibel at the first of January though. We have been here once before when we very first moved here. Peyton was like 4 or 5 months old and it was a lot colder so we were all bundled up, it was still beautiful but a lot different this time around. It was a really short trip, up and back but the beach was so pretty and we ate in a little cafe the food was okay and then drove back. Next time I think it would be better for everyone if we made it a little longer trip.
a




                 A dead crab that the boys thought was Awesome!!

           This is right out side the cafe we ate in. Wish I could remember the name of it. :(
Any way good times being with the little boys and being on a different beach, we needed a little change and Sanibel did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment