Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Throw back to February 25th 2014

 This day is so far one of my favorite days sense we have been in Florida. Why you ask? First because I thoroughly enjoyed being with my little family Second the sun was shining so bright and I love the sun! But mostly it was because Paisley was so unbelievably cute, We had dug out a little  oval in the sand for her and laid her in it and we looked over at her laying in the tent and she was just grinning from ear to ear. Even laughing a little it was one of those moments when you just LOVE being a mom. The boys had so much fun as well and that is always a good thing when they get tons of energy out of there little bodies, Tate even laid right down in the sand and took a 5 minute snooze.

 I love Peyton's little foot prints in the sand it was a good reminder that I need to enjoy them while they are little cause they grow so unbelievably fast!


 This top picture of her is burned into my mind forever I love her to death and she looks just like my cabbage patch doll that I loved as a little girl. I feel so blessed to have these three kiddos its not even funny.

 Even this guy. He is so handsome and I am so proud of him, he graduates in 2 months from a lots and lots of years of dedication to school and I could not be happier for him. I wish every day could be like this day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment