Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bahia Honda in the Keys

 This past weekend ( February 28th - March 1st) we went to Bahia Honda in the Keys, Tex rented a cabin about 9 months ago and if I am being honest I was not very happy that he did. I thought it would be better to have saved the money. I am really glad he did now though, it was so fun! We invited another family to come with us and share the cabin (The Simmons) It was a nice two bedroom cabin with a little kitchen. The night before Tex and I marinated some chicken and grilled it when we got to the cabin they had a grill and deck with a table right on the water. The next morning we had a really yummy breakfast and then spent the rest of the day on the beach. It was so beautiful, the Simmons rented a long board and the kids had a blast playing in the water with it. Tex and Adam snorkeled and of course while Paisley took a nap I laid in the sun. We left for home around 430 and got home about 645. When our family's come for graduation we want to take them to the keys for a day, Its just so beautiful not to share. Bahia Honda in the Keys check.
















No comments:

Post a Comment