Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So much to say! So much to feel!

I feel like I have so much to say I hope I can remember everything I want to say. We took family pictures the other day at wheeler farm and just got them back, looking at these pics and comparing them to older ones you realize how fast time really goes. It kinda scares me, I hope I am enjoying every stage rather then wishing them away? In these pics I am 7 months pregnant with number three and can't believe all the time that has passed sense I first got married 7 years ago. Today I am also feeling so grateful for everything I have, I seem to always have a small inward battle when I am pregnant because I really do love it, I love feeling them grow and move around but it is also such a sacrifice on your body and I am for sure feeling that. I think though on the whole I feel so blessed to be able to get pregnant and have sweet little spirits come into our home. Just yesterday we were with one of my husbands best friends wife and she has two little girls, one of them is three years old just like Peyton and Tate asked Peyton is that you girl friend? Peyton said no and Tate said yeah she is cause she is three and your are three. Peyton said NO again with a lot more power behind it, so  Tate asked well then who is your girl friend? He smiled big and pointed at me and said Mom is my girl friend! I don't think I have ever been so excited in my life to have the privileged of being this cute boys girl friend. :) I have so many faults that I know my boys see everyday but I feel so grateful that they look past them (right now) so easily.  I know that all children that come into some ones home is a blessing for them but I truly feel these little boys are blessings from a loving Heavenly father. On another note tomorrow Tex is leavings us for two months and he will hopefully be back first of December for the baby. This brings me to another thought, what an amazing dad Tex is! He really should win the best dad award, he is the perfect mix of everything. He loves to spoil the boys, he is a great disciplinarian but the boys always no how much he loves them, He has so much energy so that he can wrestle and play with them tell they are all wore out... I could go on and on. I am going to miss him so much these next few months and its crazy to think that pretty much right when he gets back our family will change for the good but it will change forever.  Life is not perfect and for sure our family and marriage are not perfect but when I really let it all sink in I am the luckiest girl in the world and know that It's ^ all blessings from heavenly father. I love this gospel and knowing of its truthfulness! I can't wait to listen to conference in a few weekends and receive counsel from the Prophets and Apostles.  I hope I said it all so that I can always look back and remember how lucky I am for all that I have.


                                                                      March 2011
                                                                        March 2012


September 20th 2013










No comments:

Post a Comment