Thursday, November 1, 2012

(October 29th) Sugar Cookies


 (I failed to mention that the post before was not on October 31st it was on October 25th)
  This was day was on October 29th, I am just so behind on my entry's. This day was a lot of fun and a lot of work. It was awesome because it was like 57 degrees out side and I have been craving some Utah weather!! I want to wear jeans and a jacket and feel my nose and fingers get a little red and cold. It is perfect weather right now. After we played at the park for like 2 hours we walked over to Publix and got all the stuff to make sugar cookies and home made icing. Peyton took a nap and me and Tate made cookies and icing. My kitchen was so messy it was nuts but I had so much fun hanging out with Tate!!!



        Peyton woke up to have some yummy sugar pumpkin cookies! later we had are friends Matt and Jen Davis over for dinner. I have to say It was one of the best days in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment