Monday, February 20, 2012

Love the Medicine



Well you wouldn't be able to tell from the Picture with me and Gennie but i am Getting really sick the night that we went to see the the movie the Vow. It was such a fun night to hang with her we got ice cream from Tuttie Fruttie and then watched the movie she stayed at are place that night so when we got home Tex was still awake and we talked She is such a great girl. Love her to death! The only bummer was i couldn't talk, I had basically lost my voice and i couldn't breath and it just got worse from there. Yesterday and today are really the First days that i have felt good. Still blowing my nose so that it is pretty much Raw but its all coming out so that is a good thing. The Doctor saved me i finally decided after a few sleepless nights that i was going to go to the doctors so last Thursday Tex came home from school and  I left about noon and got to the doctors about one and didn't leave tell 4 so it was a long long long wait but he gave me a great Antibiotic and this Prescription for Allegra D It takes about 3 hours to work but it clears me up pretty good the best thing i have taken way better than Sudafed or anything like that. I was so grateful for it. Any way  I think we are all basically over the sickness and back to Health, But now Tex is heading into Finals witch means gone every night Tell one in the morning and then the next week 5 Tests and then he leaves out of town to a conference for 3 days so i really am going to be a single Mom. :((!! O well he is doing it for us and one day it will be so worth it. Also quick side note i have been taking this Anti anxious medication called Paroxotine or Paxil and it is really working i am so much happier I am being way nicer to the Boys and love to play with them i let things go a little easier and it feels amazing. Tex has even mentioned how he has seen a change like he is getting to know the real me, In some ways it does feel more like me and i love it. I feel really blessed to live in a day where medicine is in reach for this kind of thing and like when i was sick i started feeling better within a few days and i know back in the day they did not have that luxury. Tate got a new sword that if you ask him is just like Mulan's sword. That is his new movie of the Month. He can sing the " Lets get down to business to defeat the Huns" song and it is so cute love how he puts his sword in his underpants the sword is as big is he is. :) We had some friends over last night to celebrate are friend Jimmy Averett's Birthday and Peyton just dug right in!! Off to a good start to the new week i am going to miss Tex but we will have some fun Right Boys?? ......

No comments:

Post a Comment