Monday, August 25, 2014

Catching up

 I hate so much that I have not been able to write because we still don't have internet, its like living in the dark ages. This is in no particular order which bugs me but o well. This first picture ( July 11th 2014) is a sunset behind our home before all the other homes were built, the other town homes are going up so fast.
                                July 13 2014- A Sunday afternoon watching living scriptures, Tate came down stairs with his glasses on and I remember looking at him thinking to myself how lucky I was to have him, I snapped a picture to remember the moment.
                              July 16 2014- another day at the pool and Paisley smiled with her chubby little cheeks and I feel even more in love with her!
                             July 17 2014- Time out for these cute boys, Peyton feel asleep while waiting for the timer to go off and I could not pass up taking a picture.

 I have missed updating you once a month on Paisley's growth, She will be 9 months in about a week, She learned how to crawl first of August and its August 25 today so about a month. She still has no teeth, she is sleeping through the night I put her to bed around 7:30-8:00 and she sleeps until 7 the next morning. She is unbelievably wiggly, its like she is not exactly sure what she wants but the more she learns to do the happier she is. She is loved by EVERY body, her family especially but still all the people at the store/ church/ anywhere people stop and want to see her and touch her and talk to her. Her brothers can't wait until she wakes up from her naps, its fun to see them with her. We can't get enough of her sweet cheeks and feel blessed that she is in our family.



 August 4 2014- Peyton got a bug bite right beneath his eye and it was super swollen. Not much else to say about it except that I had to take a picture and that I love this little boy!



 August 11 2014-  Tex was late at the hospital, Paisley went to bed around 730 and Peyton randomly feel asleep at 830 so it was just me and Tate so we played a little candy land before he went to bed. It was such a blast to spend some one on one time with my oldest. I won once and he won twice. :)
 August 12 2014- Paisley soaking up the sun in the the baby ring.
 August 13 2014- Sister Killpack from our new ward in Homestead invited us to there neighborhood private beach in the keys. It was sunny and beautiful. I miss living near the ocean. We had a really good time soaking up the sun and playing  before school started for Tate. She had fun games for the kids and a treasure hunt, relay race etc. Fun day!





1 comment:

  1. What am I gonna do if my children aren't as cute as yours? That picture of Paisley kind of slumping, in her pink outfit, she looks a lot like you sis. Love you!

    ReplyDelete