Saturday, March 23, 2013

No Kids!


Peyton the little cutie, Dad had everyone packed but he found this bag and made me put food in it for him and he carried it around and then all the way to the jeep.

 Tate had been talking about the camp out sense yesterday, this morning I heard about it ALL day long!!! He kept asking when dad would be home? If he was going to miss it? Were his friends already there? It was only 2:00 in the afternoon but every hour he would ask. Finally it was time to go and I helped them out to the jeep. When they got in the car I kissed all 3 of them and waved good by. Tex called me a second later and said that Tate had said a prayer that I would be safe and that they would be safe. I am not nearly as patient with these boys and I am afraid I am  taking for granted there sweet spirits. I Love you Tate!! Thank you for being so patient with your Mom. I wish I was better at being your Mom, I love you and your brother more then you can ever comprehend! I will always work harder. :)




 This is a photo Tex took with his phone and sent to me! I really hope it wasn't to miserable for you hun? Thank you so much for the free time though, I missed you guys but I also enjoyed a little free time. I am sure with Peyton it could not have been super easy but thank you so much for being the best dad and husband a girl could ask for.
 What should a girl do with all this spare time?   I ate some ice cream with some friends, I worked on girls camp devotionals and pillow treats, laundry, blog, make a list for the next day and I loved every minute of it. I am excited to see you three in the morning, I am going to go to sleep so I can do just that.. see you in the morning. Well wait it is morning, its actually 2:00 AM I mean even earlier so I better hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment