Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Twitterpaited!!

 We went to Amelia Earhart park again on Tuesday (March 5th 2013) With our friends the Simmons and of course it was so much fun. Tate loves Ruby In fact last night when I was at mutual Tex put in the movie Bambi and the three of them watched it. The part of the movie when they have all grown up and are noticing the opposite sex and getting all twitterpaited, they would laugh when each one was seeing the girl they liked and then Tate said you know when I saw Ruby in the parking lot... He feel back on the couch and laughed a little and said I got twitterpaited!!! Later that night Peyton had fallen off the bed and was crying so Tex went in to calm him down and help him back into bed, Tate who was fast a sleep yelled out I am twitterpaited!! He is only almost 5 and is getting twitterpaited I am nervous for the future and girls! :)



 Tate had soccer that same day and it was so beautiful out side. Tex has not been able to come watch Tate for a while so it was fun to all hang out at the park as a family and watch Tate. :)

 The next morning though was not so awesome. Me and Tex had been really dumb the night before and watched a movie and stayed up way to late. The boys woke up at 630 and they don't usually wake up until 8- 830 so I feel asleep on the ground in the living room and Peyton woke me up saying Mom I'm Iron Man!! He had written with permanent red marker all over himself and the carpet! It has been 3 days and you can still see Iron Man on him. :)







 This was Yesterday ( March 7 2013) Lots of people in our ward got together for a BBQ at Dania Beach and it was lots of fun. The water was a little cold but it was so beautiful out side we were there from 2- 6. The boys played and were so wore out at the end of the day. Even though I am really ready for a change of pace and scenery I should admit that I will miss the beautiful ocean the warm days in winter. I am glad we get to come back for a final semester before residency.


No comments:

Post a Comment