Friday, June 1, 2012

Tate

This past Sunday I was in the Kitchen making dinner and Tex came in and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug and kissed me on he cheek and was kinda of dancing in circles with me when Tate walked in and watched us for a minute before saying O dad why don't you just marry her in the Temple? (with a smile on his face and rolling his eyes.) We both laughed and I said He already did, I showed him a picture that was on are magnet board of me and Tex at the Temple when we were first married to which he responded with,O man but I wanted to marry you in the Temple! I gave him a big hug we talked for a minute and then I asked him who he wanted to marry in the Temple sense I was already taken and he said  Audrey. (Sweet Audrey Richins) Who we miss every day!  Apparently he is still planning on marrying her so it all good.:) 

3 comments:

  1. It is comments like that, that let you know you are doing it right. That's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope and pray every night i am doing something right. I love the little boys to bits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT!!! She is totally planning on it too. She tells me all the time how much she loves and misses her "Tater-Man"!

    ReplyDelete