Saturday, June 2, 2012

Family Pics























I could not choose just a few of these pictures, I loved them all. I Love Amber for taking them I Love my sweet little family and am so thankful they are all mine. My Kids and husband are amazing!! :) I have so many blessings and living in beautiful Florida and having the family I do is a huge blessing. Amber Masters took these for us. She found this street on ocean Dr and Collins that said Evans st it had access to the beach and the little board walk on the other side of the street the boys were a handful this time around but it was still a lot of fun and we loving being at the beach so of coarse it was a blast! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so amazing. Your family is beautiful. I see your youngest got your blue eyes. They are so increbibly blue.

    ReplyDelete