Friday, November 18, 2011

My Boys






I can't believe how Big my boys are getting! Tate turns 4 soon and Peyton is almost old enough to go to Nursery. Although being a Mom is really hard and some days I Really think what the heck am i doing?! And complain more than I really need to, I love being a  Mom and I love  these boys More than I know how to put into words I am so lucky that they are mine, Its  morning like this that help me Remember this,  I woke up this morning really tired so when I heard Peyton I grabbed some toys and put him on the floor next to me while I slept for a little longer, Tate woke up about five or so minutes later I was laying so that neither could see that my eyes were open. Tate ran in to where Peyton was playing and whispered Hi Peyton and gave him a big hug Peyton hugged him back and put his face on Tate's like he was giving him a kiss they laid on the ground with there heads together for a little while, and then Tate jumped up and said I'm going to get my frog blanket so Peyton jumped up and chased after him he only got about half way Tate met him in the hall, took his hand and said come on Peyton and led him back into my bedroom and then gently motioned for him(Peyton) to sit down next to him and then Tate gave him another big hug. They played for a while being the best of friends and it made me so Grateful for both of them, they are both strong healthy boys and are starting to be such great friends, that in and of its self is a huge blessing. I know that moments like this don't happen every day or even twice a day but when they do happen I need to soak them up because they are what sustain me through the long days and especially the crazy getting ready for bed routine. I am so thankful for my sweet new growing family and all the fun times ahead of us, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment