Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finally a blog

At Last I have joined the rest of the world and have my very own Blog. What do you say on your very first post on a blog you just started? I guess it doesn't matter! Well I am excited to have a place to put my thoughts sense i have not written in a journal sense I was 18. When I woke up Monday Morning it seemed like it would be a really long  week but my boys have proven that they can make things interesting and I love them for that. Yesterday we went to Tex's football game and I had all the things He needed to play and we were running late, we were going to be cutting really close I kept saying to the cars Come on go faster, Lets go lets go...  and My sweet Tate in the back saying so calmly Mom they are going, Hold on Mom wait tell the light goes green then they will go. After the game on the way home Tate said to his dad " Dad did you know that on are way here all the cars were blocking are way?" I felt bad i wasn't being more Patient. He is such a sweet little boy and I am lucky he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment