Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A new year.

Really quick I am going to finish my learning year post. The inside sand turned out to be the kind of inside sand that you watch closely when your kids play with it. Tex and I walked up stairs to take a little snooze while Paisley napped and they had their friend Israel over, he lives next to us. We put on a movie and walked up stairs. Boy o Boy was that a bad idea! They decided it would be a good idea to have a sand fight with the sand and they got it everywhere!! I didn't even take a picture because I knew the picture would not do it justice plus Tex and I were so mad we couldn't even see straight. It all had to go in the garbage and took a good hour to clean up. The boys got good spankings and sat in there room for a while but after that I didn't know what to do. I should have known better than to leave them alone with SAND. :)

Alright I also forgot to share this fun thing I did on Thanksgiving: I asked every body what they were thankful for this year and the response was so great.
 I asked Peyton first, Peyton what are you thankful for? He said I am thankful for Jesus I asked why and he said because I love him! I then asked why he loved him and he said because he teaches me what to do when I am bad. Anything else body? I am thankful for my toys that I love to play with and my nice clean house.
Tate what are you thankful for? For my family because if I didn't have a family I would be homeless, for all three Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost, last one is, I am thankful for the earth, if we didn't have it we would have to be aliens and we would have to be slimy.

These responses were 100% there own and I loved there answers, I can't wait to here what they come up with next year.
Dad what are you thankful for? My awesome 2 boys and my awesome 2 girls! Short but o so  sweet.

I didn't  write mine down because It would have been way to long but I am equally thankful for my Heavenly Father, for my savior Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me, for me clean home, I am thankful to not be an alien, for my husband and three beautiful kids, my mom and dad and sibllings, the list goes on and on but I think for now that will do.

Tonight is New Years eve! One year ago today I had a  brand new baby, my husband was studying for  boards and I was taking pictures with my siblings, playing games down stairs with my family. I miss it so much but am also so thankful to be where I am now. Today we now know and are relieved to know Tex passed boards and got a residency at Jackson South Hospital, Paisley is One years old and  I will be taking pictures and playing games with the three men in my life. Its quieter than last year but just as sweet. I have high hopes for 2015 and know that I can do anything with my savior at my side.  Happy New Year!!!

                                                 Last New Years Eve!





No comments:

Post a Comment