Thursday, July 30, 2015

The first week of July

 July 2nd- It was kinda crazy how so many of my friends from Florida all ended up being in Utah at the same time. Some of them live in Utah others were visiting like me but 6 of us were all able to get together at our friend Jen Isom's house. She lives in Provo Utah, My best friend Brittany Andersen, Genie Swenson, me, Jen Isom, Callie Miner and Carrie Richins. Carrie drove 4 hours from Idaho to be with us and it was so fun to see and catch up with all of them. 21 kids between us, Holy buckets!!

 I love this girl so much!! Her husband was  2 years ahead of us in med school so she has shown me the ropes plenty of times. We served together (with Jen Isom) in Young Women's and even spent 3 days together at girls camp. She loves me for me and doesn't judge. She is the best example of living the gospel, Her Faith astounds me and I feel so blessed to have her as a friend.
 July 3rd- ( above) Another amazing day with friends that we are so lucky to have. The Barbosa family have known us for almost 8 years and are kids played together when we lived close. Even when we have lived apart which is a good portion of the time we have known them they are still good friends. When we see each other again its like no time has passed. Miche had a great idea to do a lemonade stand with cookies and my kids were all over that idea cause they are obsessed with making money. They each made $8 dollars that day and even though it was hot I seriously cant say enough how relaxing and fun it was to sit in the shade with my friend and talk while the kids tried to wave down there next costumer.
 The 4th of July (below) - We had a very yummy BBQ with some festive looking food, took pictures in our Patriotic t- shirts and then went to my Uncle Todd and Aunt Julies house to do some fire works. I was bummed that my sisters didn't come but who could blame them they were with there YSA ward watching some pretty awesome fireworks. Paisley absolutely loved the fireworks. After every one she would say WOW!!! and clap her hands. I have always loved the 4th of July and the fireworks so it warmed my heart to see how much she loved it! Peyton loved the cookies they had to eat and Tate loved playing with his cousin Jared. We did the little sparklers after the big ones were done. It was amazing to be with family.













No comments:

Post a Comment